PETROPREMA OFFICIAL DEALER JECTAIR COPPUS now CURTISS-RIGHT for Belgium, Luxembourg & Germany since 1958.
COPPUS JECTAIR pneumatic fans, also known as ‘air movers’ or ‘bladeless venturi’s/ventilators’, have no moving parts, and thus are safe to use
in hazardous environments.
Our COPPUS JECTAIR pneumatic industrial fans can be fed with compressed air, or with steam.
The COPPUS JECTAIR industrial air movers can be used for many purposes :
Compressed air or steam* is admitted into the Jectair through a single inlet connection in the housing leading to the mixing chamber. Maximum operating pressure up to 150psig.
The air or steam jetted from the nozzles creates a “Venturi” action that induces a large volume of surrounding air to enter the Jectair through the aerodynamic inlet bell.
The air is then discharged at high velocity through the horn-shaped diffuser.
* Steam use on steel diffuser units only.
NOTE: Operating efficiency depends on compressed air volume and pressure (see efficiency performance charts).
The unmatched performance of the COPPUS Jectair® HP is recognized throughout the industry.
When compared with olderstyle air horns, the patented air mixing chamber of the Jectair® HP can produce up to a 40:1 air flow conversion and up to 26 percent savings on compressed air consumption.
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
• Available in five sizes: 3S-HP, 3-HP, 6-HP, 8 or 9
• High-performance (HP) and Hornet models available in three sizes: 3S-HP, 3-HP and 6-HP
• Air flows range from 1,370 to 8,900 cfm (2,328 to 15,121 m3/hr)
• Induction ratios up to 40:1
• Multiple expansion nozzles machined into housing
• High static pressure capabilities
• Diffuser material available in steel, aluminum or shock-resistant polymer (Hornet HP)
• No moving parts (virtually maintenance-free)
• Static bonding cable (standard on all models) with spring tension grip and replaceable contact tips.
• Accepts flexible duct on outlet diffuser end
• Inlet duct adapter available
• Tripod for stationary mounting available
JECTAIR HORNET DESCRIPTION
The Jectair Hornet HP features a lightweight, shock-resistant, conductive polymer diffuser that is virtually indestructable
JECTAIR HORNET FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
• Available in three sizes: 3S-HP, 3-HP and 6-HP
• Polymer safely dissipates static electricity charges
• Diffuser is constructed of linear low-density polyethylene, rated
• UL 94 with maximum operating temperature of 160° Fahrenheit (93° Celsius)
Even if you've never worked with a venturi system before, and you want to know exactly how a portable industrial ventilator works, you have come to the right place. We show you that the operation of different types of fans without motor is easier than it might seem at first glance.
COPPUS Jectair pneumatic venturi systems are very suitable for industrial applications, in the construction sector and for special effects.
There are many different types of portable industrial fans on the market. Some models have been specially developed for domestic use, others for professional use. You can distinguish between the different air movers based on, for example, the capacity and diameter of the diffuser, the type of fan, the type of motor and the weight, among other important characteristics.
If you've landed on our website, you're probably interested in purchasing a fan or venturi system. Do you need ventilation to carry out certain projects? We help you find the air extractor or ventilation system that best suits you and your job.
Extend the life of your duct with the protection of a COPPUS high-density, light-weight polyethylene canister; makes transporting and storage easier and safer.
Canisters for available duct sizes:
• 8 in x 25 ft (203 mm x 7,500 mm)
• 12 in x 25 ft (305 mm x 7,500 mm)
• 16 in x 30 ft (406 mm x 9,000 mm)
Copyright © All Rights Reserved 2022